Our pawfect service for a smarter-looking pooch!
All different dog breeds and sizes are welcome at our pet pampering studio here in The Dam Veterinary Centre.
In our spotlessly clean studio, Rachel Patience is fully equipped with the latest technology, products and techniques to make your dog look its absolute best, whatever its coat type. We’re very friendly, relaxed and love our clients! That’s why we’re dedicated to making sure your dog enjoys their grooming experience.
Tuesday: 8.30am – 4pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 4pm
Thursday: 9am – 3pm
Friday: 10am – 6pm
One in four Saturdays: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Make an appointment today by calling 01757 703401.
Our services include:
- Wash and go! Bath, shampoo and towel dry. Perfect for short-haired breeds or for those who need a prescription shampoo.
- Wash, dry, clip and style. Bath, shampoo and blow dry, followed by a clip or trim into a style of your choice. Ears and eyes are also cleaned and nails clipped.
Because nail and hair treatments should only be done by professionals, we also provide an individual nail clipping service that helps prevent splits and infections.
We also offer hand-stripping and ear cleaning treatments – just ask for details.
And while your dog is being pampered, we’ll cast a professional eye over them for any ear, eye or skin abnormalities so any problems can be caught early.
After all that fuss, your dog will also get a treat for a job well done.
- If you’re coming to see the vet, why not pop in and find out how we can help keep your dog in top condition?
Grooming price list
- Bichon – £37.00
- Cocker/Caverpoo – £37.00
- Collie – £51.50
- Golden Retriever – £51.50
- Rough Collie – £53.50
- Schnauzer Mini – £37.00
- Shih Tzu – £37.00
- Cocker Spaniel – £41.50
- Springer Spaniel – £36.95
- Westie – £34.00
- Yorkshire Terrier – £29.50
All other breeds prices on application.
We offer 10% off grooming for Healthy Pet Club members.